HETAS H004 Wet Stove InstallerAugust 12, 2021
HETAS H003R Dry Stove Refresher CourseSeptember 9, 2021
This 1 day HETAS H006 Training Course is required for the installation and testing of twin wall rigid system chimneys in residential properties.
The course covers internal and external requirements.
The course contains training on the following:
- Design and installation of internal and external system chimneys.
- System components.
- Building regulations.
- Fault finding.
- System handover.
This course is targeted at installation engineers who have the required work experience in the heating industry.
- Completion of Hetas H003 Dry Stove Installer Course.
- Evidence of Gas Safe Registration.
- Evidence of Oftec Qualification.
- Demonstrable work experience on chimneys or solid fuel appliances.
Candidates that pass the course will gain HETAS H006 Certification which is required in order to register on the HETAS Competent Person Scheme (CPS) for the installation of System Chimneys.
Duration: 1 day
Location: GRE Energy Training, Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Duckmanton, Chesterfield, S44 5HS (Just off Junction 29A, M1 Motorway).