BPEC Solar PV Installer (Including Battery Storage Systems) CourseFebruary 14, 2020
HETAS H004 Wet Stove InstallerAugust 12, 2021
This 3 day HETAS H003 Training Course covers all of the relevant Building Regulations as well as the British Standards required in the solid fuel industry. The course will enable candidates to install any of the common types of ‘dry’ solid and wood fuel burning equipment including log-burning or multifuel stoves.
The course contains both practical and theory training on the following:
- Installation of dry appliances such as solid fuel and wood-burning stoves.
- Installation of fireplaces and hearths.
- Installation of chimneys and flue pipes.
- Commissioning and servicing of solid fuel and wood-burning stoves.
This course is targeted at installation engineers who have the required work experience in the heating industry.
- Evidence of Gas Safe Registration.
- Evidence of Oftec Qualification.
- Demonstrable work experience on chimneys or solid fuel appliances.
Candidates that pass the course will gain HETAS H003 Certification which is required in order to register on the HETAS Competent Person Scheme (CPS) for the installation of Dry Appliances.
Duration: 3 days
Location: GRE Energy Training, Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Duckmanton, Chesterfield, S44 5HS (Just off Junction 29A, M1 Motorway).