HETAS H003 Dry Stove Installer CourseAugust 12, 2021
HETAS HOO6 Chimney Systems CourseAugust 23, 2021
This HETAS H004 Wet Stove Installer Course is for installers that have completed HETAS H003 Dry Stove Installer and wish to install solid fuel wet appliances.
The course contains training on the following:
- System design & specification
- Relevant Building Regulations.
- Installation of ‘Wet’ Solid Fuel appliances to heating systems.
- Commissioning and servicing heating systems.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Incorporating vented systems.
- System handover
This course is targeted at installation engineers who have the required work experience in the heating industry.
- Completion of Hetas H003 Dry Stove Installer Course.
- Evidence of Gas Safe Registration.
- Evidence of Oftec Qualification.
- Demonstrable work experience on chimneys or solid fuel appliances.
Candidates that pass the course will gain HETAS H004 Certification which is required in order to register on the HETAS Competent Person Scheme (CPS) for the installation of Wet Appliances.
Duration: 2 day
Location: GRE Energy Training, Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Duckmanton, Chesterfield, S44 5HS (Just off Junction 29A, M1 Motorway).