BPEC Award Air Source Heat Pump Systems CourseNovember 14, 2022
BPEC Low Temperature Hot Water Heating SystemsApril 20, 2023
This course is perfect for businesses that are aiming for or already have MCS Certification for PV installations.
As your company grows in this industry, there will come a time when having someone dedicated to winning your company business will need to be trained quickly and cost-effectively.
What better way to kick-start your understanding than by having them trained by the UK’s most experienced PV training providers.
The course will focus on the hard facts and figures, features and benefits which make PV & Battery systems such an incredibly attractive proposition to customers of all types and sizes.
Covers everything a budding PV sales professional needs:
- Understanding How a PV System works
- Suitable installation locations
- System components
- Sizing a Solar PV & Battery System
- The solar resource (including performance calculations);
- Microgeneration Certification Scheme
- Selling the key features and benefits of PV
- Calculating payback periods PV & Battery systems
Certification: Certificate of Attendance.
Duration: 1 Day.
Price: £295 +VAT