This 1 day Battery Storage Systems Course is aimed at Electrical Installers who install systems that can benefit from battery storage systems to enable power to stored for later use.
With the changes in the PV tariffs, customers are going to be looking at other ways to reap extra returns from their PV Energy Systems.
Installers now have a golden opportunity to revisit past installs and advise clients on maximising the potential returns on their Solar PV System in the summer months and purchasing cheaper off peak electricity in the winter.
Unlike a manufacturers seminar, our course gives you a balanced view of the different manufacturers offerings allowing you to make an informed decision about the best solutions for you and you customer
- Introduction to EESS (Electrical Energy Storage Systems).
- Understand different components and architectures involved.
- EESS applications and operating states.
- AC vs DC Battery systems.
- Identify different batteries and their characteristics suitable for EESS.
- Safety and planning.
- Designing, specification, sizing, and installation of an EESS.
- DNO Approval and network connection process.
- Health Safety Issues.
- Inspection, testing, commissioning and maintenance.
- Handover and documentation.
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course but it has an Electrical Bias so we recommend you are a qualified Electrical Operative.
Certification: Eco Cert Battery Storage Systems.
Locations: Chesterfield – GRE Energy Training, Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HS.
Dates Available: 13th December, 24th January, 21st February, 20th March, 17th April, 14th May.
Price: £295 + vat per delegate.