Testing and Maintenance of Solar PV SystemsMarch 22, 2017
BPEC Heat Pump RenewalAugust 8, 2018
LG’s Therma V air-to-water heat pump product training course now being held at the GRE Energy Training Centre, Chesterfield.
On completion of the one day Therma V training course, you will gain access to LG’s extended product warranty (7 years subject to the warranty terms and conditions) which is a parts and labour contribution warranty.
The LG Therma V product training course will cover:
• The full LG Therma V range; medium temperature split and monobloc systems and the high temperature split system.
• Product range and design, installation, commissioning and basic troubleshooting.
• Suitable for Heating/Installation and Service Engineers only. (Please contact LG Electronics for any sales related training requirements).
On completion (pass) of your LG Therma V Product Training Course, you will gain access to LG’s extended product warranty. (Subject to LG’s warranty terms and conditions).
For the extended warranty you will need to attend the training, install to LG’s requirements & supply LG with the following;
- LG Commissioning Form.
- Hydraulic and Wiring Schematic.
- Photographs of the installation.
- MCS Submittal documentation (if applicable).
- LATS Therma V report (if applicable).
All documents need to be with LG within 30 days of the system commissioning date.
The course starts at 9am and finishes at 4.30pm.
Tea & Coffee is provided free of charge.
Lunch is not provided but there are plenty of local outlets where food can be purchased.
This course is delivered at our Chesterfield Training Centre – Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HS (Just off junction 29A, M1 Motorway).