LG’s free Therma V air-to-water heat pump product training course now being held at the GRE Energy Training Centre, Chesterfield.
On completion of the one day Therma V training course, you will gain access to LG’s extended product warranty (7 years subject to the warranty terms and conditions) which is a parts and labour contribution warranty.
The LG Therma V product training course will cover:
• The full LG Therma V range; medium temperature split and monobloc systems and the high temperature split system.
• Product range and design, installation, commissioning and basic troubleshooting.
• Suitable for Heating/Installation and Service Engineers only. (Please contact LG Electronics for any sales related training requirements).
Refreshments and lunch will be supplied free of charge on the day.
On completion (pass) of your LG Therma V Product Training Course, you will gain access to LG’s extended product warranty. (Subject to LG’s warranty terms and conditions).
For the extended warranty you will need to attend the training, install to LG’s requirements & supply LG with the following;
- LG Commissioning Form.
- Hydraulic and Wiring Schematic.
- Photographs of the installation.
- MCS Submittal documentation (if applicable).
- LATS Therma V report (if applicable).
All documents need to be with LG within 30 days of the system commissioning date.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a £50 + vat charge for non attendance.
Dates Available: 3rd Feb (full), 17th Feb (full), 2nd Mar (full), 16th Mar, 18th May.
This course is delivered at our Chesterfield Training Centre – Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HS (Just off junction 29A, M1 Motorway).