This course aims to provide a solid introduction to the principles of Domestic Air Conditioning.
The course will provide basic understanding of the types of installation practices, systems, applications and operating principles as well as basic ventilation needs and equipment.
This course is designed to be attended along with our City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas (Cat 1) Course.
This course covers everything an installer needs.
- Air Conditioning equipment and key components.
- Temperature and humidity.
- Introduction to heat gains and loses in buildings.
- Properties of air and water vapour.
- Types of ventilation systems.
- Modern Refrigerants.
- Analysing Air Conditioning circuits.
- Installation techniques.
Certification: Eco Cert – Certificate of competence.
Entry Requirements: Electrical or Heating Engineer background.
To undertake work as a Air Conditioning Engineer you will need to become F-Gas qualified and register with either Refcom or the F-Gas Register in order to be qualified to handle fluorinated gasses.
Course Length: 1 day
Price: £395 + vat – (If booked alongside our F-Gas (Cat 1) Course we offer a package price of £995 + vat)