Now an MCS requirement, The BPEC Energy Efficiency Part L course is designed to provide already practicing heating installers with the knowledge required to advise customers on how to get the best from their central heating system.
It provides knowledge and understanding of system layouts, controls and components and the best way to install a system to comply with Part L of the Building Regulations.
Successful completion of the training and assessment will allow suitably qualified individuals to join a competent persons scheme to
allow self-certification and notification to Local Authority Building Control.
• Energy efficiency.
• Legislation and building regulations.
• Energy efficiency guidance documentation.
• Domestic heating market and appliances ratings.
• Guidance on installing high efficiency appliances.
• Boiler sizing methodology and calculations.
• Consumer Guidance.
• Heating system and controls best practices.
• Commissioning systems for maximum efficiency.
Certification: BPEC Energy Efficiency Part L Certification.
Price: £225 + Vat.
Duration: 1 Day (9:00am – 4:30pm).
Locations: GRE Energy Training Ltd, Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HS.
Dates: 29th Nov, 19th Dec, 24th Jan.
For booking purposes or general enquiries contact us on: 01246 588589