Our BPEC ACS CCN1 Re-Assessment Course is for experienced gas engineers that are looking to renew their certification that is due or has expired to meet the legislative requirements of Gas Certification for Gas Safe Registration.
The 3 day ASC Re-Assessment Course consists of both classroom and practical training and will provide candidates with up to date knowledge for their re-assessment.
Gas Engineers must hold an in date valid ACS qualification to maintain Gas Safe Registration as both are required to legally work on gas installations in the UK.
In order to undertake the CCN1 Re-Assessment Course candidates must complete the course no more than 12 months after the expiry date of their existing qualifications. The re-assessment can be completed up to six months before the existing expiry date. Candidates who have let their qualification lapse by more than 12 months are required to undertake CCN1 Training and assessment course.
CCN1 Course Outline:
- Gas safety regulations and legislation.
- Industry standards and regulation.
- Safe working practices.
- Pressures and gas rates.
- Flues and chimney systems and testing.
- Flue gas analysis.
- Servicing and maintenance.
Appliances included in package:
- CENWAT – Gas Central Heating Boilers / Water Heaters.
- HTR1 – Gas Fires and Wall Heaters.
- CKR1 – Domestic Gas Cookers.
Duration: 3 days
Certification: BPEC Certification
You must be a qualified Gas Engineer looking to renew your qualification and appliances. You must provide the following prior to the course;-
- Expired or current qualification up for renewal.
- Your Gas Safe Registration Number or the number of the company you are currently employed by.
- Your National Insurance Number
- A recent passport sized photo for certification purposes.
This qualification is valid for 5 years from being assessed as competent.
Location: GRE Energy Training, Unit 70, M1 Commerce Park, Markham Lane, Chesterfield, S44 5HS.
Price: £695 + vat per delegate (The price includes certification fees).