This 1 day Battery Storage Systems Course is aimed at Electrical Installers who install systems that can benefit from battery storage systems to enable power to stored for later use.
With the changes in the tariff, customers are going to be looking at ways to reap extra returns from their Energy Systems.
For Solar PV the obvious answer, for both existing system owners, and for new customers, is maximise self-consumption. It’s not easy or practical to ensure that you use energy exactly as it’s being generated so the answer is to store any excess electricity in batteries so you can use the power in the evening or on dull days.
There is also battery requirements in operation for cheaper energy tariffs at off peak times with big savings to be made for both domestic and business consumption and this will greatly increase in the coming years. This gives a great opportunity for installers to increase their client offering.
Unlike a manufacturers seminar, our course gives you a balanced view of the different manufacturers offerings
allowing you to make an informed decision about the best solutions for you and you customer
- Introduction to EESS (Electrical Energy Storage Systems).
- Understand different components and architectures involved.
- EESS applications and operating states.
- AC vs DC Battery systems.
- Identify different batteries and their characteristics suitable for EESS.
- Safety and planning.
- Designing, specification, sizing, and installation of an EESS.
- DNO Approval and network connection process.
- Health Safety Issues.
- Inspection, testing, commissioning and maintenance.
- Handover and documentation.
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements.
Certification: Ecocert Battery Storage Systems.
Price: £295 + vat per delegate.